Experience Less Than 1 Year
Placement Front of House
• Be in proper uniform all the time (nametag, pants, hat, etc.). Wear a clean uniform at all times.
• Be on time all the time. Your attendance is essential. Follow all CALL IN procedures if you will be absent.
• Accuracy in handling monetary transactions, including counting back change to the guest. Follows all cash register and cash/credit card handling procedures as required for the position.
• Smile and Greet all guests as they pass by, thank everyone that orders, and invite them back. Ex: “Hi welcome to (store name) how may I help you?” and “Thank you, come back again!”
• Listen carefully to the guest. Take and repeat order.
• Always look for the opportunity to suggestive sell and do it.
• Explain pager and numbering systems, where available.
• Explain coupons or other offers to guests, as applicable.
• Keep your work area clean and neat, Do not stock personal items on counters.
• Keep display case clean stocked and fresh looking.
• Follow side duties set forth by management.
• Clean as you go. Your area is the first area a guest sees.
• Must have English comprehension skills for purposes of safety, job instruction, policy and guest service.
• HAVE FUN…
Physical Demands and Work Environment include but are not limited to:
• Must be able to stand, walk, sit, touch, climb, lift, and read (see) for extended periods of time (8 hours+).
• Must be able to regularly and safely lift and move boxes, supplies, and materials weighing 25 lbs. or more
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, noisy, and sometimes limited movement environment.
• Must be able to maintain sanitation, food safety, and other food service environment requirements.