Experience Less Than 1 Year
Placement Front of House
• Be in proper uniform all the time (nametag, pants, hat, etc.). Wear a clean uniform at all times.
• Be on time all the time. Attendance is required. Follow all CALL IN procedures if you will be absent.
• Accuracy in handling monetary transactions, including counting back change to the guest. Follows all cash register and cash/credit card handling procedures as required for the position.
• Responds and attends to patron requests.
• Expedites food order requests for take out and/or dining room consumption.
• Responsible for various duties including making sandwiches and placing food in display cases.
• Accountable for proper food handling and food code regulations.
• Relies on instructions and guidelines to perform functions of the job.
• Works under their immediate supervision.
• Must have English comprehension skills for purposes of safety, job instructions, policy and guest service.
• HAVE FUN…
Physical Demands and Work Environment include but are not limited to:
• Must be able to stand, walk, sit, touch, climb, lift, and read (see) for extended periods of time (8 hours+).
• Must be able to regularly and safely lift and move boxes, supplies, and materials weighing 25 lbs. or more
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced, noisy, and sometimes limited movement environment.
• Must be able to maintain sanitation, food safety, and other food service environment requirements.
• Must be able to use, mix and store safely all chemicals, hazardous products and cleaning materials.